Type EC - Solar umbrella
Dimensions & Measures
The Type EC - Solar parasol is an advanced version of the classic tulip parasol, using just the best materials of its kind. The greatest distinction between the tulip parasol and the solar umbrella is the ability to harvest solar energy through its claddings attached to the spokes. The cladding are designed with membrane back holders in such a way, that the solar panels are covering the whole membrane when the parasol is in closed position.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks up to 400 kg
- Steel plate
- Ground tube with integrated water pipes
- Foldable adapter
- Steel ground pin
- Support plate
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x3 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 80-100x3 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions 45x45x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the centre pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
- Motorised opening and closing
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Lighting available
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- USB plugs
- Electric engine for opening and closing (also available with wind-watchers)
- Urban furniture system
Fabrics & Colors
PVC material for optimal weather protection. Mass ca. 680 g/m²- DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
MDT-TEX 470 PTFE
Mass ca. 470 g/m², water column pressure up to 500 mm.