Type TS - Stormproof
M00A White (00)
M11A Yellow (11)
M21A Beige (21)
M22A Dark beige (22)
M31A Red (31)
M35A Bordeaux (35)
M42A Dark green (42)
M52A Dark blue (52)
M81A Anthracite (81)
M91A Black (91)
The parasol type TS with integrated telescope - our telescope parasol has a classic design and is available both round and square. The profesionnel umbrella of MDT-tex in this storm-proof version does not appear overloaded due to its simple elegance in connection with accessories such as LED lamps, sound and heating.
The parasol type TS is available in square in the sizes 4x4m, 5x5m and 6x6m, rectangular in the sizes 4x5m and 5x6m and round with a diameter of 5m and 6m.
In contrast to other tensioning systems, the sunshade type TS is opened via a removable crank handle. MDT-tex manufactures its telescopic umbrella frames from aluminium.
As a storm-proof model, this TS type market glider has a reinforced mast and can therefore withstand wind speeds of up to 80km/h. It can therefore also be used in exposed locations with high wind loads.
The membrane of the parasol type T can be chosen from all materials offered by MDT-tex. However, we would be pleased to advise you specifically on the choice of membrane in order to find the optimum membrane with sufficient strength and durability for you.
Due to its higher stability, the TS type hotel and restaurant umbrella can only be anchored with ground sockets. This large parasol is suitable for any location and can also be used in exposed locations due to its windproof design.
Dimensions & Measures
The telescopic umbrella in the storm-resistant version which offers a special stability in wind-affected areas, such as in the mountains or the sea, which can withstand wind speeds of up to 80 km/h. Versions up to 100 km/h are possible. In this variant, all critical parts such as mast and struts are reinforced or replaced by stainless steel components. With matching rain gutter systems, several telescopic umbrellas can be flexibly formed into a combined roofing. Therefore, the TS model is one of the most popular umbrella types for gastronomy and industry.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by sterling steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances. The PVC material is available in different colors.
- Ground tube for smooth installation by means of foundation
- Foldable adapter for easy installation
- Screen print
The spokes are made out of rectangular aluminium bars (50x20x3 mm – 60x30x3 mm). The center pole has a wounded aluminium profile ø 100x3 - 150x5 mm and aluminum telescope 60x60x3. The umbrella profile contains a U profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ.)
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Additional RAL tones are possible with an extra charge
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the center pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
- Opening and closing by hand crank
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Safely handles winds up to 80 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Various lighting options
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
Fabrics & Colors
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.