Type TS - Stormproof
M00A White (00)
M11A Yellow (11)
M21A Beige (21)
M22A Dark beige (22)
M31A Red (31)
M35A Bordeaux (35)
M42A Dark green (42)
M52A Dark blue (52)
M81A Anthracite (81)
M91A Black (91)
Individual ConfigurationHeater Lighting Sound System Solar Panel Printing Wind Sensor
Experience the perfect blend of elegance and durability with the Type TS stormproof umbrella. Available in square, rectangular, and round shapes, this classic design is a perfect fit for any location. We offer the Type TS in square sizes of 4x4m, 5x5m, and 6x6m, rectangular sizes of 4x5m and 5x6m, and round with a diameter of 5m and 6m.
The Type TS telescope parasol is specially designed for areas with high wind loads, such as the mountains or the sea, and can withstand wind speeds of up to 80km/h. With its reinforced mast and stainless steel components, you can rest assured that your umbrella will stay sturdy and stable even in the toughest weather conditions. Its telescopic pole and crank handle make it easy to open and close over any table. This stormproof umbrella is a popular choice among gastronomy and industry professionals and can be customized with LED lamps, sound systems, and heating accessories.
Benefits & Features
- Easy opening and closing with a removable crank handle
- All materials are water and corrosion-resistant
- Replaceable parts attached with screws for easy maintenance
- A telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open or close over any table
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Comes with lighting and heating options
- Storm-proof up to 80 km/h with the proper bases
- Cover: Made up of individual segments that are screwed to the frame with sterling steel hooks and rust-proof screws. Fade, light, and water resistant with valance options. Available in PVC material in different colors.
- Anchor: Ground tube and foldable adapter options for smooth installation.
- Printing: Screen print.
- Mast: Rectangular aluminum bars for spokes (50x20x3 mm - 60x30x3 mm). Wounded aluminum profile ø 100x3 - 150x5 mm and aluminum telescope 60x60x3 for the center pole. U profile for spoke attachment. Powder coated with polyester powder ca. 80 μ. Available in white RAL 9010 (standard) and additional RAL tones for an extra charge.
- Mechanics: Gearbox and spindle contained in center pole, operated by handle or motor.
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
- Fabrics & Colors:
- MDT-TEX 260 (100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating) with mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, and flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded
- MDT-TEX 300 (100% acrylic fabric) with mass ca. 300 g/m² and water column pressure up to 350 mm.