Type TK - wind resistant with keder rail
M00A White (00)
M11A Yellow (11)
M21A Beige (21)
M22A Dark beige (22)
M31A Red (31)
M35A Bordeaux (35)
M42A Dark green (42)
M52A Dark blue (52)
M81A Anthracite (81)
M91A Black (91)
Individual ConfigurationHeater Lighting Sound System Solar Panel Printing Wind Sensor
Berlin - Berlin Koepenick
Get inspired by the stunning and iconic parasol at Berlin Köpenick, designed by Totpek1 and produced by MDT-tex. The parasol's fire-engine red color and high mast height make it impossible to miss, adding a touch of excitement to the community's historic downtown area.
Lake Lucern - Bürgenstock Resort
The largest integrated hotel resort in Switzerland is now equipped with state-of-the-art telescopic umbrellas, designed to withstand winds of up to 130 km/h. With LED lighting, heating, and easy-to-use electric motors, they provide the perfect setting for late-night dining and relaxation.
MDT-tex's TK parasol is an advanced version of the T series, characterized by its modified design and piping rail braces. This windproof parasol features increased struts that are visible from the top because the membrane is anchored in them instead of being stretched over them. This feature also allows for easy replacement of individual membrane segments, making maintenance a breeze. The parasol comes in side lengths of 4m, 5m, 6m, and 7m, or a diameter of 5m, 6m, 7m, or 8m, and can be customized with additional accessories such as lamps or LED lights. The TK parasol is crafted with powder-coated aluminum and can be installed on a foundation construction at any location. Its elegant design makes it a popular choice for gastronomy and hotel settings.
Benefits & Features
- Easy opening and closing with a removable crank handle
- All materials are water and corrosion-resistant
- Replaceable parts attached with screws for easy maintenance
- A telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open or close over any table
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Comes with lighting and heating options
- Windproof up to 100 km/h with the proper bases
- Cover: Consists of individual segments with poles on the sides inserted into the Keder Rail and fixed with bolts, available in different fade, light and weather-resistant PVC material colors.
- Anchor: Ground tube for smooth installation by means of foundation, foldable adapter for easy installation.
- Printing: Screen print.
- Mast: Rectangular umbrella struts made of aluminum, 40 x 20 x 2 mm -- 60 x 30 x 3 mm, center pole with wounded aluminum profile, ø 150 x 5 mm, aluminum telescope ø 80-100 x 5 mm, U profile for attaching spokes, powder-coated frame (polyester powder ca. 80 µ) with the option for different RAL colors on request.
- Mechanics: Gearbox and spindle stored in the center pole, operated with a hand crank or electric motor, windproof up to 100 km/h with the proper bases.
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
- Fabrics & Colors: MDT-TEX 480, 100% polyester fabric, ca. 480 g/m², UV color resistance 7/8, water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded, Coating: PVC, suture: polyester.