Type SA - Cantilever Umbrella
M00FR White (00)
M11FR Yellow (11)
M21FR Beige (21)
M31FR Red (31)
M35FR Bordeaux (35)
M41FR Green (41)
M42FR Dark green (42)
M52FR Dark blue (52)
M81FR Anthracite (81)
M91FR Black (91)
M00A White (00)
M11A Yellow (11)
M21A Beige (21)
M22A Dark beige (22)
M31A Red (31)
M35A Bordeaux (35)
M42A Dark green (42)
M52A Dark blue (52)
M81A Anthracite (81)
M91A Black (91)
Individual ConfigurationHeater Lighting Sound System Solar Panel Printing Wind Sensor
Lake Lucerne - Waldhotel
Installed at the prestigious Bürgenstock Resort, these stormproof umbrellas can withstand winds up to 80 km/h and come equipped with heating, lighting, and motor for ultimate convenience. Installed in the Alpine Spa, this umbrella is sure to elevate any outdoor area.
MDT-tex offers a unique solution with its Cantilever Umbrella. The Type SA has a classic design characterized by a side-mounted umbrella mast creating additional space in the center. The screen can be easily opened or closed with the help of a removable hand crank and is available in rectangular or square shapes with sizes ranging from 3x3m to 5x5m and 3x4m to 4x5m. The frame of the parasol is made of high-quality aluminium and is available in standard white color or other RAL colors, providing you with endless design possibilities.
The oval shape of the mast ensures maximum stability, making it ideal for professional and private use. Gastronomy and hotels can benefit from the cantilever umbrella as it doesn't interfere with the conviviality of a round table. This type of umbrella is ideal for open spaces with pathways or to optimize seating arrangements, making it a perfect addition to any outdoor area.
Benefits & Features
- Easy opening and closing with a removable crank handle
- All materials used are water and corrosion-resistant, ensuring longevity and durability
- Replaceable parts attached with screws for easy maintenance
- A telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open or close above table height
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Highly-endurable components are made of steel
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Cover: Made up of individual segments, the cover is fade, light, and water-resistant. It is screwed to the frame using Sterling Steel hooks at the top and rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. Valances can be added to the cover, and it is replaceable. Anchor: Ground tube, rotatable adapter, and core drilling with a ramp-in are possible anchoring options.
- Printing: Available in digital, screen, and dispersion dye printing.
- Mast: The umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminum sections measuring 40x20x2 - 50x30x3 mm. The mast is made of an oval aluminum section of diameter 140 mm in one plane and 100mm in the other. The top plate and the crown are made of U profiles out of aluminum to house the struts. All parts are screwed together, and the frame is powder-coated with a polyester powder coating of approximately 80 μ. All moving parts are made out of steel. Available in white RAL 9010 (standard), black RAL 9005, and silver RAL 9006.
- Mechanics: The mast gears are maintenance-free and spindle. The canvas is opened and closed using a hand crank.
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Cabling housed within the central mast
- Fabrics & Colours
- MDT-TEX 260, 100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-TEX 300 100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.