Type T XXL - Classical Form
The perfect alternative where building permits failes or the amount of regulations make it impossible to install a sunshade.
The inner diameter is 200-400 mm. The central mast is erected with a hydraulic mechanism.
The canvas is made from 12 - 24 individual segments and each segment slides into a special section attached to the frame. This allows each individual segment to be replaced easily. The cover is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances or winter valances.
- Ground tube
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (at least 50x20x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile of 200 - 400 mm in diameter. The umbrella profile contains a U-profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Other colours are possible
Inner lying gearbox with electronic motor.
- Opening and closing by hand, or alternatively using an electric motor
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All material are screwed together and can be replaced easily
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Lighting available
- Possible with foldable light and heating
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.
PVC material for optimal weather protection. Mass ca. 680 g/m²