The T XXL parasol boasts a classic design and comes in both round and square shapes. It exudes simple elegance, allowing it to effortlessly blend with light, sound, and heating technologies.
With an integrated telescope, the T XXL parasol comes in round sizes up to 7m and square sizes up to 7x7m. Unlike tension parasols, it is opened by a removable hand crank or electric drive, providing convenience and ease of use.
MDT-tex offers the T XXL parasol in special formats up to 10x10m or a diameter of 14m or 16m, making it an umbrella for every location. The telescopic parasol frames are made from aluminum and steel, depending on the size and local conditions.
To ensure the optimal membrane with sufficient strength and durability for your location, MDT-tex provides expert consultation, especially for the type T XXL parasol.
The T XXL parasol is an excellent choice for exposed locations with strong wind conditions. In situations where building permits are strict, or the number of regulations makes it impossible to install a fixed sunshade, the T XXL parasol is the perfect alternative.
Benefits & Features
- Easy opening and closing with a removable crank handle
- All materials used are water and corrosion-resistant, ensuring longevity and durability
- Replaceable parts attached with screws for easy maintenance
- A telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open or close above table height
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Optional lighting, speakers, and heaters are available for maximum convenience
- Cover: Made of 12-24 individual segments, each slide into a special section attached to the frame. The cover is fade, light, and water-resistant, designed to withstand all weather conditions, and can be ordered with valances or winter valances.
- Adapter: The central mast is erected with a hydraulic mechanism, and the inner diameter is 200-400mm.
- Anchor: Ground tube
- Printing: Available in digital, screen, or dispersion dye print.
- Mast: Made with square aluminum bars for the spokes and a wound aluminum profile of 200-400mm in diameter for the center pole. The frame is powder-coated with a polyester powder of approximately 80 μ. Comes in white RAL 9010 (standard) or other colors.
- Mechanics: Equipped with an inner-lying gearbox with an electric motor for a maintenance-free gearbox.
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Cabling housed within the central mast.
- Fabrics & Colours:
- MDT-TEX 260, 100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-TEX 300, 100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.
- MDT-TEX 680, PVC material for optimal weather protection. Mass ca. 680 g/m²