Type GC - Gastro Concept
M00FR White (00)
M11FR Yellow (11)
M21FR Beige (21)
M31FR Red (31)
M35FR Bordeaux (35)
M41FR Green (41)
M42FR Dark green (42)
M52FR Dark blue (52)
M81FR Anthracite (81)
M91FR Black (91)
M00A White (00)
M11A Yellow (11)
M21A Beige (21)
M22A Dark beige (22)
M31A Red (31)
M35A Bordeaux (35)
M42A Dark green (42)
M52A Dark blue (52)
M81A Anthracite (81)
M91A Black (91)
M00PVC White (00)
M11PVC Yellow (11)
M21PVC Beige (21)
M31PVC Red (31)
M35PVC Bordeaux (35)
M41PVC Green (41)
M42PVC Dark green (42)
M52PVC Dark blue (52)
M61PVC Silver (61)
M91PVC Black (91)
Individual ConfigurationHeater Lighting Sound System Solar Panel Printing Wind Sensor
Experience the perfect mobile hospitality solution with our Type GC - Mobile Bar - a versatile and customizable gastronomy concept that combines mobile food service with maximum functionality. This mobile bar offers the ability to create a mobile hospitality service or expand an existing dining area, making it easy to generate more sales and enhance hospitality at any location.
The Type GC is designed for easy customization with various printing options and accessories such as lighting, wind-sheltering side walls, heaters, and speakers. It is also equipped with an electric motor for easy opening and closing, and a telescopic pole to adjust to any height above the table.
The cover is replaceable and resistant to fading, light, and water, and the Galvan steel construction ensures a sturdy anchor. The square aluminium bars and wounded aluminium profile of the spokes make up the durable mast, which is available in white, black, or silver.
Experience the ultimate mobility and versatility with our mobile umbrella bar - perfect for any occasion or location.
Benefits & Features
- Easy opening and closing by hand, or alternatively using an electric motor.
- All materials used are water and corrosion-resistant, ensuring longevity and durability
- Replaceable parts attached with screws for easy maintenance
- Telescopic poles allows the umbrella to open or close above table height
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Electric cables are hidden from sight within the center mast, ensuring a clean and tidy look.
- Accessories such as lights, heating, and speakers can be added
- Multiple umbrellas can be connected with a rain junction (Available only with valances).
- Wind-sheltering walls are available in different heights.
- Cover: The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water-resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
- Anchor: Galvan steel construction including floor panel.
- Printing: Digital print, Screen print, Dispersion dye print.
- Mast: The spokes are made out of square aluminum bars (40x20x2 mm – 50x20x3 mm). The center pole has a wounded aluminum profile. The umbrella profile contains a U profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder-coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- Mechanics: The gearbox and spindle are contained in the center pole and can be operated by a handle or using a motor.
- Various lighting options
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Electric motor to open and close the umbrella in combination with a wind watcher
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Fabrics & Colors:
- MDT-TEX 260: 100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-TEX 300: 100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.
- MDT-TEX 680: PVC material for optimal weather protection. Mass ca. 680 g/m