PARASOL COMME SKI BAR
Type UB - PARASOL XXL
M00PVC White (00)
M11PVC Yellow (11)
M21PVC Beige (21)
M31PVC Red (31)
M35PVC Bordeaux (35)
M42PVC Dark green (42)
M52PVC Dark blue (52)
M91PVC Black (91)
Umbrella bars offer the perfect opportunity to greet guests under a branded covering and serve them wherever the need may arise. Often used as après-ski bars at many well-visited ski resorts, umbrella bars can also be used at any other suitable location where mobile, comfortable weather protection, bar sales, and an emotive brand message might be appropriate, such as near the ocean, for example. The individual segments are attached using patented keder rails, which ensure that the structure is extremely stable and means that segments can be exchanged quickly whenever the need arises.
The inner diameter is 200-400 mm. The central mast is erected with a hydraulic mechanism.
The canvas is made from 12 - 24 individual segments and each segment slides into a special section attached to the frame. This allows each individual segment to be replaced easily. The cover is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances or winter valances.
Galvansteel construction including floor panel
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (at least 50x20x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile of 200 - 400 mm in diameter. The umbrella profile contains a U-profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Other colours are possible
The flooring consists of ground boards and an adapter. The centre plate is made of galvanised steel and consists of plates and supports. Galvanised steel bars radiate from this centre plate and support all the other ground boards.
Inner lying gearbox with electronic motor.
- Opening and closing by hand, or alternatively using an electric motor
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All material are screwed together and can be replaced easily
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Lighting available
- Possible with foldable light and heating
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
PVC material for optimal weather protection. Mass ca. 680 g/m²