Tulip umbrellas, with their unique shape as round or square “flower silhouettes,” can be arranged in groups or set up to stand out as an individual design. This uniqueness can be further emphasized with stylish or personalized printing on the membrane. When it rains, the water is drained through the center pole either into the ground or via a drainage system, depending on the given conditions.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks
- Steel plate
- Ground tube
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of aluminium T-sections of 40x40x4 mm. The support Struts are maade out of aluminium bars 30x20x2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60x3 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has sectiondimensions of 30x30x3 mm. The crown is made of PVC. All parts are screwed together and the frame is chromium-plated.
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system.
- Opening and closing with a single-handle pulley system
- All material are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 40 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Top cover (net or heater)
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.