The parasol Type RB with its classic design is only available in square form. The Type RB is a light model which can also be used for mobile and seasonal use.
The special feature of the design is the small membrane, which covers the mast end of the parasol. The Type RB parasol was specially designed and produced for industrial use. The parasol captivates by its simplicity and is normally not supplemented by lighting or heating elements.
The parasol Type RB is available in the sizes 3x3m and 4x4. The parasol is opened with a clamping handle at the lower ring. The current model is made exclusively of solid aluminium and contains virtually no plastic elements.
We recommend a MDT-tex 260 FR membrane for this type of glider. This membrane keeps the price of the glider at a comfortable level, can be printed very well and is flame retardant. The sunshade can be anchored mobile with a cross, frame or steel plate stand, as well as firmly with ground sleeves. The parasol is ideal for your advertising purposes in gastronomy or leisure objects.
The parasol type RB - tension parasol was designed for mobile use at events or seasonal occasions. The aluminium construction of the Type RB parasol ensures maximum lightness and robustness at the same time. The clamping handle allows the parasol to be opened and closed quickly and comfortably. A special transport bag makes the quick change of location particularly easy. The newly introduced mast profile guarantees maximum stability of the construction and enables subsequent wiring of the sunshade.
The cut of the parasol Type RB- Tension parasol consists of single segments, fastening straps with hooks made of stainless steel at the top, fastening straps with rust-resistant eyelets and washers at the corners, covering with rust-resistant threaded screws fastened to the struts, exchangeable, colourfast, light-, water- and weather-resistant, tear- and abrasion-resistant, resistant to environmental influences, alternatively with flounces.
- Frame stand for inserting 4 concrete plates (120 kg)
- Steel plate stand (120 kg)
- Ground socket for flat installation by means of foundation
- Ground anchoring by means of core drilling & ramming sleeve
- digital printing
- dispersion pressure
The braces for the parasol Type RB - Tension parasol are made of aluminium rectangular profiles, 30x20x1.5 mm, mast of aluminium round tube profile ø 60x2 mm, aluminium telescope 30x30x2 mm, triple full aluminium ring. The ring is made of high-strength aluminium and contains connections for the struts.
- White RAL 9010
The tensioning mechanism of the parasol Type RB - tensioning parasol is operated by means of an aluminium handle. This controls the internal telescopic system by means of a zinc-coated pull strap. This optimally balanced tensioning mechanism ensures easy closure of the umbrella.
- Simple opening and closing with the clamping handle
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- telescopic mast - i.e. opening and closing of the umbrella above table height
- Mast with hollow profiles, for the installation of blind wiring for the retrofitting of lighting elements
- Wind-safe up to 40 km/h (with suitable ground mounting)
- Lighting in different versions
- Transport, event case
- Protective cover with telescopic bar and circumferential zipper
- Pre-cabling inside the mast for easy retrofitting of lighting elements
- Rain gutter for the connection of several umbrellas
- Textile side walls (if necessary with door and window)
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.