Double Canopy Umbrella
Type AV - Avenches
The AV umbrella was created as a result of making constant advancements to the product series and expanding its functions. It can be used both during the day and at night as a dramatic design medium. Thanks to its new innovative design with a double membrane and the internal, integrated lighting technology, this umbrella allows you to create new outdoor rooms. The integrated rain gutter, which systematically drains water into the ground through the drainage system, gives the umbrella an additional functional advantage. The chrome-plated center pole creates an interesting effect at night. The center pole seems to disappear from view, creating the impression that the double membrane is like a floating pillow. The umbrella can either be positioned on its own or connected to additional umbrellas of the same size using a concealed zipper system to create a complete roof structure.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks
- Steel plate stand
- Ground tube
- Ground tube with integrated water drain
- Foldable adapter
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x3 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 100x5 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 60x60x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is chromium-plated.
The gearbox and the spindle contained in the centre pole can be operated by a crank handle.
- Opening and closing by hand
- All materials are water and corrosion-resistant
- All parts are attached by screws
- Lighting available
- smooth installation with foldable adapter
- Underground water drain with permant installation
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (on condition of proper fixation)
- Transport case, Event case
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
Double-sided coated PVC fabric, which is characterized by extreme longevity. Weight app. 480g / m².