Double Canopy Umbrella
new, innovative design with double membrane for home gardens and balconies
M00FR White (00)
M11FR Yellow (11)
M21FR Beige (21)
M31FR Red (31)
M35FR Bordeaux (35)
M41FR Green (41)
M42FR Dark green (42)
M52FR Dark blue (52)
M61FR Silver (61)
M81FR Anthracite (81)
M91FR Black (91)
New innovative design with a double membrane and internal, integrated lighting technology. Dramatic and functional all year round. Internal water drain for area drainage. A chrome-plated pole gives the umbrella a luxurious look, and the sliding clamping mechanism ensures that the umbrella is easy to open and close.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks
- Steel plate
- Ground tube with integrated water pipes
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30x20x2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 30x30x2 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010
- Anthracite DB 703 MT GL PE
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system.
- Opening and closing with a single-handle pulley system
- All material are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 40 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.