SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. APPLICABILITY TO CUSTOMERS AND DEFINITIONS
- The following General Terms and Conditions apply, as amended when the order is placed, to all deliveries between us and a consumer.
- A ‘consumer’ in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person concluding a transaction for a purpose which cannot be connected to their commercial or independent professional activity.
II. CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACTUAL TEXT
- The following provisions for the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed through our online store at www.mdt-tex.com.
- Any contracts concluded shall be with the following company: MDT Ges. f. Sonnenschutzsysteme mbH Industriestrasse 4 74736 Hardheim Germany You can find more information about us in our legal notice. Our customer services are available to take your queries and complaints by phone on +49 (0)6283 221 70 or by email at shop(at)mdt-tex.com.
- The depiction of the products in our online store does not represent a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the order button you are submitting a binding order for the goods contained in your basket.
- The following provisions apply when an order is placed in our online store: by successfully completing the order process in our online store, the consumer is submitting a binding order. The order will be both confirmed and accepted immediately after it is submitted by means of an automated email. The purchase contract will be concluded once this email confirmation is sent. Unless you opted to pay by credit card. In this case, the contract will be concluded once your account is charged (upon conclusion of the order). Unless you opted to pay by PayPal. In this case, the contract will be concluded once your payment instructions are confirmed by the payment service provider. You must complete the order process by submitting an order for the effective conclusion of a contract. After checking their information but before submitting a binding order, the consumer can click the ‘Back’ button in their Internet browser to return to the page containing the consumer’s information in order to correct any input errors; alternatively, the consumer can cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser.
- We shall store the contractual text and send you the order data and our GTC by email. You can also view and download our GTC on this page at any time. You can view your order history by logging into our customer area.
III. PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, MATURITY
- The prices indicated include statutory VAT and other price components. This includes shipping costs. You can find the shipping costs to each destination country and for each shipped good in the table below: Delivery Information and Shipping Costs
- Please note that, depending on the destination country, delivery times abroad will take an additional five to ten working days. Furthermore, depending on the destination country, standard customs duties may be charged.
- The consumer can choose to pay in advance, by PayPal and by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
You can pay in advance (by bank transfer). If the goods are in stock, we will ship your order immediately after receiving your payment. Please transfer the total order amount to our account. We will send you our bank details in the confirmation email.
PayPal is an online payment service which you can use in online stores to pay securely, easily and quickly – and free of charge and with (unlimited) PayPal Buyer Protection. Safe: Your bank details and card information are only stored by PayPal. Thus, they are not transmitted over the Internet every time you purchase items online. Easy: You can pay with two clicks of your mouse. PayPal already has your bank and card details so you don’t need to enter them every time you make a purchase. Fast: PayPal payments are made quickly. Then the seller can immediately dispatch the goods and you normally receive them earlier.
You can easily and securely conclude the order with a credit card payment. We accept VISA and Mastercard. The amount will be charged to your account once the order is completed.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the articles we offer can be delivered within 3 weeks.
- If the consumer opts to pay in advance, we will not dispatch the goods before we receive the payment.
V. RETENTION OF TITLE
- We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price is paid in full.
VI. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You can return the goods you receive within 15 days without being required to provide a reason. The deadline shall commence once you receive a written copy of this cancellation policy (e.g. by post, fax or email), although not before the goods are received (not before receipt of the first partial delivery in the case of recurring deliveries of identical goods) and not before we fulfil our duties to provide information pursuant to Article 246 (2) in connection with Section 1 (1) and (2) of the Introductory Act to the Civil Code (EGBGB) and our duties under Section 312g (1) line 1 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in connection with Article 246 (3) EGBGB. If the items cannot be sent in parcels (e.g. cumbersome goods), you can also cancel your order by requesting in writing that we collect the goods. Punctually sending the item or collection request shall suffice with regard to adherence to the cancellation deadline. The notice of cancellation request and Items are to be sent to:
MDT Ges. f. Sonnenschutzsysteme mbH
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
In the event of an effective cancellation, the performances received by each party are to be returned and any derived benefits (e.g. interest) are to be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender the received performance or derived benefits (e.g. benefits of use) to us, or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation. You must only pay compensation for the deterioration of the item and for derived benefits in so far as the benefits or deterioration are based on use of the item beyond the examination of its features and functions. ‘Examination of its features and functions’ means testing and trying out the item in the same way as is possible and conventional in retail shops. Items that can be shipped in parcels are to be returned at our risk. You must bear the standard costs of returning the item if the delivered item matches the item you ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or, if the price of the item did exceed 40 euros, if you have not rendered a contractually agreed partial payment or the counter-performance as of the date of cancellation. Otherwise, returning the item shall be free of charge to you. Items that cannot be shipped in parcels shall be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The deadline shall commence for you once you send your notice of cancellation or the item; it shall commence for us once we receive the same. The item must be returned in undamaged packaging. If you should no longer have the packaging or if it has sustained damage, you can purchase more from us. In this case, please contact our sales team on +49 (0)6283 221 70 or at email@example.com.
Returns are to be sent exclusively through the shipping company which delivered the package, and the consignment note or label located in the package must be used. All documents which could be of use when you return the items are contained in the package.
END OF THE CANCELLATION POLICY
VII. COST ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT IF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL IS EXERCISED
- If you exercise your statutory right to cancel as described in the policy above, we will impose the following item return costs on you: you must bear the standard return costs if the delivered item matches the item you ordered.
VIII. CONTRACTUAL LANGUAGE
- The languages available for concluding a contract are German and English.
IX. CUSTOMER SERVICES
- Our customer services are available to take your queries and complaints on working days from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. as follows:
Phone: +49 (0)6283 221 70
Fax: +49 (0)6283 2217 900