E XXL مــوديـل
As with the standard sizes up to 6x6 m, the silhouette and the design is reflected in the XXL series. Illuminated elements or projector technology can create a distinctive atmosphere.
The inner diameter is 200-400 mm. The central mast is erected with a hydraulic mechanism.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
Ground tube with integrated water pipes
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (at least 50x20x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile of 200 - 400 mm in diameter. The umbrella profile contains a U-profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Other colours are possible
Inner lying gearbox with electronic motor.
- Opening and closing by hand, or alternatively using an electric motor
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All material are screwed together and can be replaced easily
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Lighting available
- Possible with foldable light and heating
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.