مــظلة ذات الارتــكاز جــانـبي
هـوم SA مــوديل
M00FR White (00)
M11FR Yellow (11)
M21FR Beige (21)
M31FR Red (31)
M35FR Bordeaux (35)
M41FR Green (41)
M42FR Dark green (42)
M52FR Dark blue (52)
M81FR Anthracite (81)
M91FR Black (91)
MDT-tex introduces a premium range of technical parasols, specifically tuned to customers that require an aesthetic touch to our wind-stable umbrellas. The side-arm umbrella is ideally used for open spaces with pathways or to optimise seating arrangements, offering unrestricted space underneath the area of cover.
The new Home collection offers several advantages over our classic line including strong and lightweight extruded hubs, fabric protecting corner caps and a simpler and lighter tensioning system. The new range of umbrellas set a new standard in terms of aesthetics and functionality without compromising on the quality standards that exist in our industrial ranges.
The textile cover is attached to the spoke ends by aluminium end caps and stainless steel bolts. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Inground tube (type SA, oval 100 x 140 mm)
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30 x 20 x 2 mm. The mast is made of a oval aluminium section of 100 x 140 mm. Connecting hubs are made of extruded aluminium high strength profile. All parts are screwed together and the frame, the end caps, acorn, hub and the handle is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010
- Anthracite DB 703 MT GL PE
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by a crank handle that controls an internal telescope system.
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Electric cables are hidden from sight within four chamber column inside the centre mast
- All struts in the open state replaceable
- All umbrella parts recyclable
- Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 40 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
- LED lighting
- Protective sleeve with a telescopic pole